skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tomio & Alice
Thursday, July 07, 2005
My favorite couch
I got to stay on my favorite couch in Los Altos house multiple times this past month when Alice and Tomio visited.
For some reason, everyone made fun of my new sleeping pose,
and took lots of pictures with me while I was sleeping.
I'm so embarrased... I don't think I'll sleep in that position anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(12)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
2005
(22)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(3)
▼
July
(3)
Meaningful Gift
My favorite couch
Seattle
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
2004
(14)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
Links
Eva
Eric
Bob
Hideyo
Brandon
Karen
Andrea
Joy
Jen Su
Tomio
Contributors
alice
oski
tomio
No comments:
Post a Comment